Your favorite gals have been throwing you parties and showers, purchasing dresses and shoes, and raving about your bridal beauty for the past year… Now it’s time to say thanks for all their hard work, but what should you get them? I’m here with a round up of ideas that any bridesmaid would love to receive!
1. We love anything with a monogram around here, so a robe or getting ready shirt personalized for each of your ladies is right up our alley! They make for adorable getting ready photos and are a keepsake they can use long after the wedding day.
These monogrammed robes can be customized from Etsy seller, Designs by Celia. Check out the available options here.
2. Everyone loves the gift of pampering. Fill a cute clutch or bag with travel size lip gloss, perfume samplers, and a fab nail color to let the girls treat themselves the day of the wedding and afterwards.
3. Heading out of town for the big day? Make it a trip to remember for your girls with personalized beach towels and koozies from Haymarket.com.
4. Have a group of coffee drinkers? How about an adorable mug from Anthropologie and a Starbucks gift card or bag of coffee. Want to take it a step further? Choose a novel or coffee table book you think your girls would love to browse!
5. Giving the gift before the wedding events begin? Think a “Will you be my bridesmaid” gift? How about an adorable planner with plenty of room the schedule in all the upcoming wedding festivities? We love these from Lily Pulitzer.
You can’t go wrong with these, or any other gift that you think your girls will love! How are you planning to say thanks to your gals?
Our fourth edition of “Gowns that are Gorg” features one of our long-lasting favorites, the Enzoani Diana. The Diana is a mix of a classic lace with a modern silhouette. Available in white or ivory with an ivory or grey belt, the Diana is truly a gown that works for the most traditional church ceremony or a rustic outdoor wedding. The sweeping train, intricate lace straps, and deep sweetheart neckline set this gown apart from its lace counterparts.
Check out this gown on the Enzoani website here…
The Diana shown here with the ivory belt. See more photos of this beautiful bride and her stunning outdoor wedding here.
Are you looking for a lace show-stopper? The Enzoani Diana may be the gown for you! To see this and other gorgeous gowns that we carry, make an appointment with us today!
We are so excited to announce our upcoming sale extravaganza! We are making room for new fall inventory, and we can’t wait to see our beautiful samples find their new homes… Join us Saturday, September 21st for a first look at the new markdowns, and to take advantage of discounted prices on the rest of our merchandise as well.
For our customers’ convenience, we have added a new mobile number in addition to our store line. You can reach us by call or text at 440.241.1934 to set appointments, ask questions, or request Leo’s News updates!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
– Leo’s Gals
Being an intimate bridal boutique, we are given the chance to work one – on – one with each of our customers and hear all sorts of feedback about the lines we carry, bridal trends, and the types of gowns our clients are looking for. This gives us the opportunity to alter our inventory often and carry only the lines we find are customer approved. Essense of Australia is just that. Tried and true, we find this line to be a Leo’s customer favorite because of their gorgeous designs at a reasonable price point.
These are some of our favorite Essense designs:
Style 1264, a gorgeous lace gown with slight beading and capped sleeves. This versatile gown could set the stage for a rustic outdoor wedding or a traditional church ceremony.
This stunning Essense gown, style 1388, is a mix of lace and luxe taffeta. The traditional lace, offset by the shiny, crisp taffeta blends traditional and modern perfectly…
This sleek luxe taffeta gown, style 1367, has a removable lace overlay for two completely different looks. A low back and gorgeous lace sleeves make this a truly unique gown.
To see more details on these gowns and others by Essense of Australia, visit their website here or make an appointment to see them in person here at Leonardo’s! We can’t wait to see which Essense of Australia style is your favorite!