Your favorite gals have been throwing you parties and showers, purchasing dresses and shoes, and raving about your bridal beauty for the past year… Now it’s time to say thanks for all their hard work, but what should you get them? I’m here with a round up of ideas that any bridesmaid would love to receive!
1. We love anything with a monogram around here, so a robe or getting ready shirt personalized for each of your ladies is right up our alley! They make for adorable getting ready photos and are a keepsake they can use long after the wedding day.
These monogrammed robes can be customized from Etsy seller, Designs by Celia. Check out the available options here.
2. Everyone loves the gift of pampering. Fill a cute clutch or bag with travel size lip gloss, perfume samplers, and a fab nail color to let the girls treat themselves the day of the wedding and afterwards.
3. Heading out of town for the big day? Make it a trip to remember for your girls with personalized beach towels and koozies from Haymarket.com.
4. Have a group of coffee drinkers? How about an adorable mug from Anthropologie and a Starbucks gift card or bag of coffee. Want to take it a step further? Choose a novel or coffee table book you think your girls would love to browse!
5. Giving the gift before the wedding events begin? Think a “Will you be my bridesmaid” gift? How about an adorable planner with plenty of room the schedule in all the upcoming wedding festivities? We love these from Lily Pulitzer.